Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Another long overdue post......

Totally slacking on this but oh well.... Not a whole lot to update. I have some new pictures to share of different things we have done over the last month or so but my hard drive on my computer is full so its so freaking slow to do anything and I just get annoyed so don't bother. I have an external hard drive that everything is backed up on but I want everything in two places so I need to get another external harddrive so I can have a backup.

But here are some pictures that I do have to share. My SIL and niece are here from NY for the week. Last night I took some pictures and this was the only one I was able to work on b/c of the slow computer issue. I think she looks really pretty:



Here is the same picture but converted to black and white:




I have tons more pictures to share b/c while they were here we went Ice Skating (here is a link to a short video of Izzy iceskating: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al2NsJIm6zU and to Gatorland zoo but I have to drive to Jacksonville tomorrow for a meeting for work and then Thursday, Izzy and I are going to St Louis for the week so when I get back it will be picture overload.

Here are the few scrapbooking projects I worked on. These are for swaps:











No comments:

Post a Comment