Monday, February 2, 2009

Sea World 1-19-09

Went to Sea World on the 19th. It was a beautiful day. Izzy enjoyed it like she normally does.



Have not done any other loyouts for scrapbooking this year except for the one I posted a few weeks ago. I did just book a trip to a town about 45 minutes outside Atlanta to goto a scrapbooking retreat for the weekend in March. I plan to do lots of LO's there. I went to one back in November and did like 25 layouts but my goal is to do even more. I have TONS of recent pictures plus I still have a few from her first year to do in order to finish that up.

I have been doing some swaps lately - here are some of the stuff I have done for those:

These are called "inchies" - basically they are about 1" and they are just little decorations to put anywhere on your page.






These are all journaling tags:







No comments:

Post a Comment